Meet our new episode of the When Spreadsheets Hit the Fan podcast!
In todays episode, John speaks with Izabela Nanushi, Director of Innovation at Interac, one of Canadas leading and most trusted financial brands. Izabela will talk about the dangers of reclaiming that your company is innovative when you have not really put in place the disciplines and measurements to ensure you are.
John and Izabela will discuss:
- Why so many organizations are touting that they want to be innovative and making promises but don’t really follow through on the behavior
- How organizations should make this commitment to innovation and how they should follow through
- Types of innovations on long-term and short-term horizons
- What are the right questions to ask when thinking about introducing innovation to your organization
- What are the top challenges for companies when it comes to innovation
- What are the reasons why innovative behavior is so powerful
- What is strategic foresight methodology and MVE (minimum viable ecosystem) and how they help organizations drive innovation
Want to know what strategies and approaches to use to help your your organization foster innovation?