We are excited to introduce a valuable addition to Birdview that aims to simplify document management and boost collaboration within your team: SharePoint Integration. This integration is available for all Birdview users.
How It Works
1. Log into your Birdview and SharePoint accounts.
2. Go to the Activity Center in Birdview and select any project or activity.
3. Go to the message board, click on the paper clip icon, and select SharePoint. Youll be redirected to your SharePoint library.
4. Pick the files that you want to share in Birdiew and click on the Select button. You can now see the files attached to your message draft. Click Post to share the files.
5. Once you click on any file within the Birdview project or Activity, youll be redirected to the SharePoint library to view, edit, and manage the file, depending on your SharePoint user permissions.
All files are stored within SharePoint and do not take up Birdivews cloud storage space once attached.