Professional services companies are a part of a rapidly changing ecosystem one where new challenges, expectations, and opportunities are being presented all the time.
Birdview provides services companies with an adaptable, scalable, and interconnected platform that enables them to navigate and grow within an increasingly challenging and competitive environment.
Looking for software for your services business? Here are five advantages of professional services automation that make other service companies jump to Birdview.
1. Keeping Project Stakeholders Informed is a Priority
Obtaining the right information to share with stakeholders can be time-consuming, requiring regular meetings and information gathering. Each stakeholder has different needs in terms of frequency of communication and scope of details.
Birdview makes it easy to keep stakeholders informed with:
- Project plan sharing enabling users to share customized project plan snapshots that can include as much or as little detail as required.
- Numerous communication channels, including message boards, guest portal access, Microsoft Teams integration, and approval or feedback requests.
- Business intelligence reports that provide personalized insights in a dynamic and interactive format.
2. They Need Visibility at All Stages of the Service Delivery Lifecycle
Project visibility entails having a clear picture of the progression and performance of a project at all stages of the service delivery process. It incorporates resource allocation and utilization and also looks at the potential risks involved by taking on a new project.
With Birdview PSA, teams and stakeholders benefit from full visibility at all stages of the project lifecycle. The professional services automation platform delivers:
- Detailed visual representations of the progress of each project.
- Efficiency in the integration of project notes, status updates, and files, which are then stored in one place for ease of access and reference.
- Project summary reports, which reflect the overall health of a project at a glance.
- Resource loading simulations, which make it easy to spot potential bottlenecks and identify when its necessary to pivot resources.
3. Resource Management is a Must
The profitability of a professional services firm largely depends on the effectiveness of its resource management strategy.
Birdview has powerful resource management tools that help project teams answer crucial questions like:
- Who do we have available to work on a new project that requires a specific skill set?
- How soon can we start a new project without affecting other project schedules?
- How will adding a new project affect existing ones?
- Do we need additional external resources to complete a new project without affecting the schedule of others? If so, how many will be enough?
4. Project Profitability is Top of Mind
Project profitability is a key ingredient in the success and growth of any services business.
When it comes to project profitability, the adage you can only manage what you measure could not be more true.
Birdview helps services companies hit their financial targets by enabling the tracking of project level financial metrics. In addition, Managers can set targets and then monitor the financial health of projects as they progress, allowing for adjustments to be made along the way.
5. Seamless Integration with Other Applications
Services companies use numerous platforms and applications to carry out their business processes CRMs, Ticketing systems, Email, Messaging, ERP systems, just to name a few.
Birdview integrates with thousands of applications, enabling organizations to automate their business processes and enjoy data continuity across all departments.
Ready to join the list of happy Services Companies using Birdview? Ask for a guided tour of Birdview today and see how it can help you achieve faster growth for your services business!